Wire mesh fence is a good option to install around your garden when you do not care much for privacy but you want to focus on security. A strong wire mesh fence prevents wild and human intruders from accessing your garden, especially if you have six feet (1.8 meters) or more in height. A mesh fence is also a good choice to locate around your garden to protect your plants or around the pool to protect children when you’re not there to watch them.
- Determine exactly where you want to install the fence. Then walk around the perimeter placing stakes on the ground every 10 feet (3 meters) and every time I turn around a corner. Each stake represents a pole. Once you have all the pins in place, tie a clothesline with you’re done. Repeats what walked back line passing through the peg holes as you go. Whenever you see that the rack is not right moves to fix the stake.
- Go to one of the stakes of termination (those in the corners or on the house) and pull it out of the floor. Punch a hole 10 inches wide (25 cm) with 1/3 excavator termination height of the fence post (which are a bit higher than the other). Repeat this process with the other posts of termination.
- Now pay attention to the other stakes in the ground. Remove and replace each through a whole 8 inches (20 cm) which is 1/3 of the height of the fence post.
- Wheelbarrow filled with a mixture of four parts gravel, two parts sand and one part cement. Water in the concrete mixture two minutes earlier as indicated by the package. Add the corresponding post in each hole. Then pour the mixture you just did to fill it, until you reach ground level.
- He hopes one day to affirm the posts. Then you are looking for tension bands. Located one on each pole end, sliding down 10 inches (25 cm), it measures two inches (5 cm) up side of each extension and put a brace. Located on top of each terminal post to post a lid, and then cover each of the posts remaining loop with a lid. Take your top bar and pass through each loop cap. Then use the round head screw to hold the rod in each post termination. Every time you take a walk, begins with a new top bar.
- Unroll the mesh wire fence and hold it to the tension band on the left far corner using the carriage bolt. Use wire handles to hold the top slots each 3 feet (0.60 meters). Additional uses a round head screw to secure each band tension.
Tips & Warnings:
- Make the holes slightly wider at the bottom to better accommodate the cement mixture poles.